Friday, February 06, 2009

Nah nah nah! -- I'm doing the survey!!

1. What is your occupation right now?
Self employed something or other. Caregiver to my aunt, SK's art rep, glass artisan -- none of it seems to be achieving much right now. Blah.

2.What colour are your socks right now?
Not wearing any. I hate socks.

3.What are you listening to right now?
Just the sounds of the house and various noises from outside.

4.What was the last thing that you ate?
Homemade veggie soup. It was good!

5.Can you drive a stick shift?
Never bothered to learn.

6.Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Some sales guy.

7.Do you like the person who sent this to you?
No one sent it to me, but I like all the people who write the blogs I read it on. Even those who expected me not to answer. ;-)

8.How old are you today?
44

9.What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?
Not really any of them regularly, but when the Olympics roll around I enjoy watching them -- particularly the weird winter sports. I mean seriously, who the hell thought of double luge?

10.What is your favourite drink?
Non Alcohol: water
Alcohol: wine coolers. I know, I know, they are such a sissy drink -- even the dog rolls his eyes at me when I break out a wine cooler.

11.Have you ever dyed your hair?
Used to all the time. Don't anymore.

12.Favourite food
Ice Cream. Or Chocolate. Or good bread. Or pizza. Or that veggie soup I just had. Unfortunately, I have a LOT of favourite foods.

13.What is the last movie you watched?
The Hot Rock.

14.Favourite day of the year?
Depends on the year.

15.How do you vent anger?
I rant (in fact I just wrote out a rant a couple of days ago -- I might actually post it here too. Depends on my mood). Then I listen to music I like and go to sleep.

16.What was your favourite toy as a child?
I coveted my sister's Easy Bake Oven and miniature tea set and played with them like crazy when she was away at school. hehehe.

17.What is your favourite season?
Autumn. But I'm really looking forward to spring this year.

18.Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries

19.Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Yeah, but I currently suck at emailing them back all the time so I cut them slack. I absolutely HATE when people who are supposed to be providing a business service do not email or call me back however. (oops! a bit of my rant slipped out...)

20.Who is the most likely to respond?
I've waited so long to complete it that I don't think there's anyone left....

21.Who is least likely to respond?
See above.

22.Living arrangements?
Me, my aunt, the dog, and the cats.

23.When was the last time you cried?
A day or so ago I guess.

24.What is on the floor of your closet?
This place doesn't really have closets which is a major pain in the ass.

25.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Not sending to anyone.

26.What did you do last night?
Not much of anything.

27.What are you most afraid of?
I hate not knowing what I'm doing. I guess that fits.

28.Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Haven't had a hamburger in ages, but I always liked plain best.

29.Favourite dog breed?
Currently Australian Cattle Dog -- because Zeke is an ACD mix. :-) I do love Alaskan Malamutes and Great Pyrenees too.

30.Favourite day of the week?
They all look the same to me.

31.How many states have you lived in?
Just one.

32.Diamonds or pearls?
I don't wear jewelry much at all, but when I do I'm much more apt to wear pearls.

33.What is your favorite flower?
Tulips.

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Hatshepsut said...

Ahhh...for some reason it made me sad to know you cried the other day.

Never fear - "I" knew you could do the survey, haha!

1:46 AM  
Blogger General Catz said...

14.Favourite day of the year?
Depends on the year. -- brilliant!

Sorry about #7 :(

9:39 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Holly you sound so sad. Especially for your birthday.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home