Monday, December 05, 2005

anonymous comments

In reading through various blogs and the comments people have left I've realised that I really despise anonymous comments (which is why you can't leave them here. nah nah nah.)

I know, I know, I'm hardly forthcoming in my name here. I mean really, who the hell is eek/indraeek anyway? (well, some of you know. the rest of you can keep reading and maybe find out. or not.) But at least I put some thought and effort into it (it didn't really take much thought to come up with eek though, but indraeek was....well...not really). But at least you have something to go on. With anonymous you could be anyone (:D sorry, I just couldn't resist!).

The internet is already pretty damned anonymous as it is, so come on -- pick a name, hell even pick a letter or a number, just pick something that shows the tiniest bit of personality. ...and then I can track you down and read your blog. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hehehe, eek. But anonymous can't be CouldBeAnyone because I am!

3:07 PM  
Blogger General Catz said...

Well you know who i am! Sorta. I don't mind not knowing who you are. i love the anonymity of the web, but at least make up SOME name so the blogger knows who is a return visitor and who isn't. Jeez.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home