Wednesday, August 09, 2006

irritated

I'm irritated today. I won't say exactly why, because it really doesn't matter.

But I'm irritated. And I'm irritated that I'm irritated, if that makes any sense.

Oh what the hell. Here's a little background. I'm doing something for someone. While it wasn't hard it took work and some special trips to get done. I need just one more piece of information from the person this is for, but I'm not getting it.

I asked for the info a couple of times and then told myself I wouldn't ask again. Then I waited. And waited. And waited. And then I asked again. Nothing. Now I'm pissed off. More because I asked again, even though I swore to myself I wouldn't, than because I don't have the info.

And the most irritating part is that I know if I suddenly get the info I need I would finish the damned thing up instead of saying "fuck you and the horse you rode in on" as I should.

Arrgghh!

So. Got that rant/whine out of the way.


In more cuddly news, my brother got a new kitten Monday. A woman where he works found it, but was unable to keep it (she's already at the limit for her apartment). Well my niece has been begging for a kitten all summer, so it works out for everyone. The little guy is about 8 weeks old and is just the cutest little thing! He's so tiny, yet so full of himself.

Since almost all of my cats came to me as young (and sometimes not so young) cats, I haven't had a kitten in years. Went over to my brother's side of the house (he owns a duplex and we each have a side) today and played with the kitten for about and hour and a half snce my brother was off at work and his daughter is at her mom's until the weekend. I don't think kitten has been named yet, but he doesn't seem to mind. He just loves the attention.

I'll have to get a few pictures of him.


And in approx. 6 days, 19 hours, and 26 minutes the first show of my Church excursion is scheduled to start.

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen Hatshepsut said...

I'm sorry you're irritatd. But maybe by now you're not irritated. Maybe you're not even irritated at being irritated.
Zwack Unicum!

1:30 AM  
Blogger veleska1970 said...

hey~~irritation is my middle name!!! heh heh heh......

arrrhghghhhh.....the "doing stuff for other people" bit....crap like THAT is what makes me irritated. because i always seem to get the shaft when i do. the most recent incident involves forwarding mail. too much detail, but in short, well....let's just say all of our mail now is a fucking mess. and all because i listened to someone and i wanted to help out.

so that's how THAT goes......don't get me wrong, i don't mind helping, but i somehow manage to get into messes i regret....grrr!! and the post office is so hopelessly confused right now.

oy vey.

thanks for the comment about sylvester. he's about 10 weeks old!! what a coincidence. please get some pix!!! you know my back STILL hurts??? grrr!!! but, he's so cute. and loveable, when he wants to be...

so, this will be your FIRST church show, huh? wow. i remember my first one. in 1988. daaangggg.....wow that brings back some mem'ries!! i was 18. had been a fan for about 3 years by then. i saw them in new orleans at the orpheum theatre. i'll never forget it. and you won't forget yours, either!! ;) i remember how fine steve looked and how i oh so wanted to rush the stage and grab him. now, i've seen them four times already, and even met them. so i guess i'm a veteran, now, LOL!! (i saw them in dallas two weeks ago, and even after all these years i STILL wanted to rush the stage and grab him...) and to listen to him go on about how us ladies need glasses for admiring his beauty. puleezzz. **rolling my eyes** i met them after the dallas show about two weeks ago. no, i didn't grab him. i behaved myself. (but, i held him pretty close for the picture, though, LOL)

so, countdown to the first church excursion.......if you can, get some pix!! (i'm a photographer, so of COURSE i'd say that!! heh heh heh...) all your irritations will be GONE.

9:23 PM  
Blogger heathercee said...

Three words: kitty litter liner.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Queen Hatshepsut said...

Eeky poo,
Isn't this your second Church tour or am I needin' to put da crack pipe down again? ; )
d.

12:46 AM  
Blogger eek said...

Yes while the Indianapolis show will be my first this year, my first ever Church show was the last time around in 2004 (in Detroit).

Weirdly enough although I remember quite a bit before the show and some after, I remember very little about the show itself. Luckily I saw more than show on that tour and remember other shows much better. :-)

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home