Monday, April 30, 2007

Isidore & Miss Myrrh



Isidore, my big long-haired lounge cat. All my other cats fit inside that bed (except when they are stretched out). He's a large cat. He's a really sweet but kind of pesty cat. Loves attention and also loves to chase MiloGuido and Maddie -- my two scaredy cats. However, not even Isidore is a match for my bitch queen kitty -- Miss Myrrh. She's a tiny little thing, but she can be as mean as they come. Luckily for me, she has decided she likes me. Doesn't stop her from smacking me sometimes if I piss her off -- and I never know exactly what that is going to be, so it's always a thrill to pat her. Here's a pic of her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What pretty cats. I want to rub Isidore's fluffy belly!

Meow-meow bites if you try belly-rubs. :(

8:42 AM  
Blogger veleska1970 said...

yeah, i agree~~isidore is just begging for a rub.

miss myrrh looks quite fearsome.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home