Sunday, November 18, 2007

Decadence



Holy shit these are good!

I don't normally get mixes (occasionally I will get a cake mix) because baking from scratch is easy, tastes better, and is often less expensive for better quality. But last week I saw Ghirardelli brownie mixes on sale so I bought a box of the Double Chocolate mix. Tonight I was in one of those I NEED chocolate!! moods, so I made them.

Oh my. Oh my, oh my -- these are really good. They have a very nice intense chocolate flavour and the texture is also great. I thought they would be good in a pinch, but these are better than the usual "oh well, it's better than nothing" munchies (that you realise after you eat them that actually nothing would have been better after all). These are really quite wonderful.

I won't be buying them often because once I buy them I'll eat them. But I'll enjoy the hell out of this batch. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger General Catz said...

The box itself looks good enough to eat!

10:05 AM  
Blogger jafabrit said...

ah, wiskedly delish! and I must not buy! tell me, I must not buy. Okay,buy but must not eat! must not eat! okay, well one is okay right? ;)

9:35 AM  
Blogger veleska1970 said...

do i hear the sound of chocolate brownies?? yummy!!

i'll try them. thanks for the suggestion. mmm.....i can smell them in the oven now.....

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home