Sunday, December 11, 2005

slacking already

I'm such a bad blogger. I've already started slacking.

Then again I really don't have a whole lot to talk about right now unless you want to hear about my bout with a stomach bug. It was ugly. Trust me, you do not want to know any more.

Well...a day or two before I got sick I called the people who bought my house. You see they also kept two of my cats -- Toby and Clyde. These two cats never did like to come in the house...they were quite afraid in fact. So they hung out on the porch and I made nice warm spots for them. But they couldn't be outside here because they would get squashed pronto. Country cats don't do well outside in the city.

But anyway, I called to check on them and they are doing well. Clyde does his thing -- hangs out in the fields and hunts. Toby stays closer to the house and lounges. So apparently they are doing well. I'm glad, because although I would come and get them if things didn't work out, it's better this way as they would be very unhappy here. I still miss them though.

Ooooh! and I put up new artwork on the SK art site. Just finished a couple hours ago. So if you haven't looked already...go look now. Go ahead, the link is just over to the right. Go, go. You know you want to. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger General Catz said...

i love SK's art stuff, wish i could afford to buy an original. Maybe after i finally pay off all my travels for the year. Thanks for those links. Take care.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the stomach bug. I hope you are feeling better!

9:42 PM  
Blogger eek said...

stomach bug abating now. My brother and I were laughing tonight about talking on the cell phone where we are just one wall away (he's on one side of a duplex -- I'm on the other), but both think it's best if we just steer clear of each other for a few days. :-)

As for SK's artwork...yeah it is very cool. And the originals are wonderful in person. But he doesn't seem to be slowing down any on them (in fact he's really into it), so I foresee a steady supply.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home