Tuesday, October 03, 2006

crap

One of the packages (with an original painting no less) I sent out is missing. Damn. The guy bought the piece during the SK birthday sale and I sent it out over 10 days ago. It only had to travel from Ohio to CA, so it should have only taken 2-3 days.

I did insure it, but the damned thing is an original, so although we can get the money back from it if it never shows up, it really can't be replaced. Damn.

How can a 30"x24"x6" box just disappear?

I'm hoping that it's at the destination post office and someone just forgot to send one of those little "you have a package at the post office" slip to the recipient. I had that happen with an express mail package from SK (we were both sure it was lost), so it's possible. I really, really hope it's that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In better news, I received and then sent off the birthday boy's gift to him. So it's gonna be almost a month late.... Hey, why do you think I told him he had a month to celebrate his birthday?

I sure hope he likes it.

1 Comments:

Blogger General Catz said...

H, did you tell the guy to check his post office?

i sure hope it's not lost. that would seriously suck.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home