Saturday, June 16, 2007

tickled

I just got a call from the guy working at the art coop gallery I'm part of. One of my more expensive abstract pieces just sold! I'm thrilled. Knowing someone likes my work well enough to buy it really is a ego booster.

The larger (and more expensive) pieces tend to be slow sellers and this one is no exception. It has to have been in the gallery for at least three years. But the damned thing finally sold! woo hoo! And it does give me that needed incentive to get my ass down into the basement and get grinding the bunch of pieces I have cut for several small pieces. These pieces will be in the much more saleable $20-25 and under price range.

So now I'm going to take my renewed enthusiasm downstairs and get working. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger snowfaller said...

That's great!!!!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home