Saturday, May 17, 2008

Some snow pics





The first pic is the view out my front door. The second two are out the back. I had to shovel a path so my whimpy dog would go out into the yard and go potty. The third pic is the path I shoveled across the back deck towards my brother's door. I love all the snow on the chairs. This snow happened on a weekend and I didn't get the car out until Wednesday (for what else but a vet visit -- typical) and I still had to have my brother give me a little push to get my car out. Of course part of that is because it's a very small and light car and couldn't push through the heavy snow and slush (by then it was warm and the snow was melting fast).

One thing this storm will teach me is to keep my stupid mouth shut about how we don't get much winter once February is over here! >:(

7 Comments:

Blogger veleska1970 said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!! i cannot imagine having that much snow. snow is very foreign to me.

9:43 AM  
Blogger General Catz said...

This was last weekend? How cool! Thanks so much for posting a winter wonderland. I'm envious.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Queen Hatshepsut said...

OMG!!!!!! We're sizzling here in 100+ degree heat. I can't believe you had SNOW this past weekend. It is indeed so beautiful to look at - but I know I would drop dead trying to shovel even one foot of it. And to think I always wanted to live back east. I still think New England is heavenly, but I couldn't withstand the winters. Yikes. (Not that I'm enjoying this crazy heat much either, thank you!) I guess this is why everyone in the universe came out to California - the weather, haha.

2:10 AM  
Blogger eek said...

No no -- this happened in March and I posted then that I would have pics up in a couple of days. Then I just kinda dropped off the face of the earth and never got around to posting. So I figured I'd post them now. :-)

4:56 AM  
Blogger Lian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Lian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Lian said...

eek, sorry I deleted my previous comments.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home