Friday, March 07, 2008

Remember when I said by March it was usually spring here?

Well you can go ahead and point and laugh at me.

We're under a fucking Blizzard Warning!! until tomorrow evening and it looks as if we will end up with 8-12 inches of snow.

One thing I'm pleased about is that the original time I had planned for the Steve show was March. I would be hating myself if this was happening during his exhibit. The shop didn't even open today and I doubt it will tomorrow. Weekends are generally when we get traffic and sales, so weekends lost to bad weather are no good at all. With any luck we will not have any blizzards in May. ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, that's why I moved south...

8:41 AM  
Blogger General Catz said...

Best of luck with the snow gods. I hope the exhibit comes off without a hitch!

9:45 AM  
Blogger eek said...

I just had to shovel off the deck and steps so the dog could go out and do his business. Yes, I have a spoilde rotten dog (he's kind of a wuss too).

I took some pics earlier and will take some more now. Still it never looks as bad in pics as it does in real life. My brother got stuck tricw in the alley coming home about an hour ago. That means I'm really stuck for the next few days. I'll be spending most of tomorrow (and maybe several more days) digging out.

5:49 PM  
Blogger veleska1970 said...

ewwww....!!! i heard about your area getting snow. i don't know how you deal with it. i'm having trouble, LOL. and i'm not digging out.

**sigh** i guess it's what one is used to. i would imagine that if i lived in australia or someplace i couldn't imagine having snow this time of year. :/

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home