Saturday, February 09, 2008

Wah!

I am so putting off writing up my artist bio for the shop and shop website. I have maybe four sentences written and they are awful. I have a freaking degree in English -- I should be better at this crap. But I really hate writing stuff like this about myself. Thankfully one of the other members said she would take whatever I write and make it sound decent, so I'm actually working on it now. I've only been putting it off for about two years now....

Yep, I am a master of procrastination. Hell, I'm an Aquarius -- we're good at procrastinating. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger General Catz said...

I would think writing one's bio would be tremendously difficult. How do you do it without coming across as an ego-head?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Mr Sweedy said...

Hiya, I'm Greg. You wrote on my blog re SK coming to our house. Glad you liked the read, I had a great weekend as you could tell. And yes Tori did buy one of Steve's prints. Interesting story of its long voyage.

4:38 AM  
Blogger veleska1970 said...

i was going to say the same thing catz did. i think writing about yourself is one of the most difficult things to do (unless you're a megalomaniac...but then in that case you would have somebody do it for you. ;) )

"Hell, I'm an Aquarius -- we're good at procrastinating. :-)"
i am too~~i think i wrote the book on procrastination!!!!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home