Friday, February 15, 2008

oh shit

I'm probably freaking out over nothing but the Fed Ex package that was supposed to arrive yesterday didn't get here and when I go to the fed Ex site and track it shows no progress since it got an "Int'l shipment release" in Memphis at 1:33 am yesterday. Not only that but the estimated date of delivery part of the tracking page has suddenly disappeared. It shows the date it was shipped (the 12th), but not the estimated delivery date. I've never seen that before, even when a package is held up. And usually when it is delayed or held up there are updates shown on the tracking page, but there has been nothing since that 1:33 am notation. I have the horrible feeling this package is lost -- and it's paintings from Steve (one a commission).

I so hope I'm wrong and it's just delayed by weather or something. :-(

1 Comments:

Blogger veleska1970 said...

the date of delivery disappeared? what?? that has to be some sort of CYA. (Cover Your Ass).

i hope it isn't lost.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home