Friday, June 20, 2008

ok...we're gonna try this again

The second SK exhibit reception is tonight. This one is in conjunction with the town's Art Stroll, a gallery hop type of thing and the turn out has been pretty good for those lately. So even without a lot of SK or Church fans (slackers!! >:( ) there should be a decent number of people though to look at everything.

Steve's been working on a "Get Stoned and Paint" dvd and he sent me a 10+ minute teaser dvd to play for people at the reception. It's pretty cool to see him actually working on various pieces and talking about what he's trying for with them. I think that kind of stuff is interesting -- it's a bit like watching a sound check or getting to hear a musician's unfinished or demo tracks -- and hope other people feel the same way. It's cool to be allowed a peek into the process instead of just getting the finished product.

4 Comments:

Blogger Queen Hatshepsut said...

Hey - I hope the turnout was better. I'm so jealous - I'd LOVE to be there! Let us know what happened!

4:28 AM  
Blogger veleska1970 said...

yes, puleeeezzz let us know how it went. and also do you think you could upload that vid? i would love to see it!!!

11:45 AM  
Blogger General Catz said...

Fuck. I forgot to wish you good luck. I had my own gallery reception to go to (not my stuff, natch). So how was it?

11:20 AM  
Blogger General Catz said...

p.s. if you want that vid online, i can convert it for you.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home