Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hear in Noiseville featuring Steve Kilbey



I need to add more RAM (I've needed to upgrade for a while, but have been putting it off) to my pc so I can download the newest flash player before I can watch videos on YouTube, but weirdly I can watch YouTube videos if I embed them into Blogger posts. So that's why this video is up here. Steve is a hoot!

So if you see some really odd videos on my blog...especially if they disappear quickly...you'll know I'm on a YouTube watching kick. You'll also know I'm too damn lazy to upgrade.


More eekie's Church Excursion posts yet to come, I swear! I've been a total slacker about doing that.

3 Comments:

Blogger veleska1970 said...

a bouncy, upbeat little tune!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger daydreamer said...

I've got the RAM, but I'm too dense to figure out how to upload anything onto my blog. And I'm taking HTML classes for god sake! What a loser.
:)

I like the song. I think it needs a little Rickenbacher jangle tho...

12:35 AM  
Blogger Queen Hatshepsut said...

I love it! SK is so cute. I like the music too! Funny little video!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home