Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SK Art, Man & Technology cd and prints set



A quick snapshot of the cd/prints set. You can see the cd, some of the prints in the set (there are 20), and the box it's in. We also decided to put a sticker on the back of the box, but I didn't get that in the pic. We weren't sure it would stick well on the top of the box, plus the top is textured, so we thought that might be a problem.

It turned into a bigger production than we had originally planned, but it also turned out much better than either of us thought it would when we first discussed it. As I started planning it, it got more elaborate. I chatted with Kim -- who set up the Pittsburgh exhibition -- at the exhibition opening about the idea and she said she would do the graphic design, which I think looks great. The cd looks so good! I was so thrilled when they arrived. I did what I'm good at -- sourced the cds and packaging, printed and trimmed the prints, assembled the whole thing, and sent them off.

Steve, who just got to see it in person for the first time yesterday or today, is very pleased with it. That's certainly a relief! I have to admit I'm very proud of it.

4 Comments:

Blogger veleska1970 said...

very nice!! oh, i wish the church were coming here to my neck of the woods.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Freddie said...

It looks awesome eek! :-)

10:37 AM  
Blogger General Catz said...

Very, very impressive. You did a fine job, H.

11:50 AM  
Blogger daydreamer said...

Looks good, Holly. So.. what's on the CD?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home