Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 27

Headed out to begin my Church Excursion in a few hours.

Officially moved into my new place Tuesday -- finally got everyone (cats, dog, Diane) in at 11:30 pm. I still have things to bring over here and I have to do a bunch of cleaning out of the old place when I get back, but it's nice to be here.

The first couple of nights here all the cats and the dog slept with me. Gah! I had to fight for space on my own bed! They are all pretty stressed about the move (and now I'm leaving them for a week -- I do feel guilty about that), but this is a better place for all of us and they are adapting pretty well.

3 Comments:

Blogger veleska1970 said...

have fun on your excursion.

yeah, animals tend to do that after a move. i remember when we moved into our house all the animals wanted to sleep with ron.

and they still do to this day. LOL

10:58 AM  
Blogger General Catz said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a great house and i hope you all enjoy living there.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Queen Hatshepsut said...

You are already on your Church excursion but I just wanted to say I'm glad everyone is moved into the house. My animals have NO stress and want to sleep with me every night. They're nuts though. ; )

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home