Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dec 3

Today is my dad's birthday. If he was still alive he would be 81. Because he died at 68 it's weird to think of him at 81. I know 68 isn't exactly young (athough the older I get the younger it seems. ;-) ), but 81 just seems sooo much older than 68.

The Who crush in Cincinnati happened on this date in 1979. Wow, it's getting close to 30 years now. I remember at the time when I saw the ages of the dead I thought "wow, a lot of these people are pretty old." Few, if any, were out of their 20's. Now people that age seem so young to me.

We bought our Malamute puppy Rolf on this date in 1983. He was five weeks old and the most adorable puppy. All his life everyone had the same comment -- Now that's a real dog (or puppy when he was little). And they were right. He was such a great dog.


You know I think I wrote about this stuff last year at this time too. Oh well, tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home