Saturday, November 04, 2006

MWP has a stache...

And I have yet to see a good pic of it.

I am not happy about this at all. I wanna see his stache, dammit! >:

I have long loved how SK looks with a beard, but could never picture Marty with facial hair, and was pretty sure I wouldn't like it if he had it (although he's perfectly within his rights to have it if he wants it. Isn't that nice of me to allow that? ;-) ). But someone I've been talking to online saw him in Melbourne and said at first she thought "eewww! Marty, what have you done?!" but as the show went on she started thinking "you know, it's kind of working for him."

Hmm. So now I'm really interested in seeing some good pics of the damned thing so I can decide for myself. C'mon people! I NEED someone to post some decent MWP stache pics. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Melquiades said...

a stache!? Is it one of those handlebar, or good,bad, Ugly types?

I wonder if he donned the sombrero for the full effect?

thanks for the suspended comic relief (meaning, the full effect will see form when the pictures materialize).

9:36 PM  
Blogger Queen Hatshepsut said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really? I have GOT to see this. I can't imagine it. I do NOT like facial hair on men, although it worked really well on SK I thought. But MWP wiht a stache? I'm freaking!! Pictures! Who's got the pictures!

2:13 AM  
Blogger eek said...

You would think someone would get a good pic of this, wouldn't you? But I have yet to see one. Don't people know we NEED to see this thing? But I keep looking for a good shot of it, so I'll certainly post if I find one.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home