Thursday, October 26, 2006

last night's dream

I dreamed last night that my pet chicken's foot fell off. It wasn't torn off or cut off or anything violent, and there was no blood -- it just dropped off. I kept trying to pick it up (somehow I couldn't -- I don't remember why though) even though I knew there was no way to put it back on. There wasn't any "we'll have to put the chicken down" or even "well, that solves what to have for dinner" ;-) but I kept thinking my poor chicken was going to have trouble walking with only one foot.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

I guess this just proves I don't have profound dreams.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Hatshepsut said...

Ok, you have a pet chicken? Is this new? And this dream may not be profound, but it's sure strange! :)

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home