Sunday, September 30, 2007

no no no -- you don't want that!

Before I knew what was wrong with my ratty little car I decided to check out the used car ads in the paper to get a feel for what is out there in my price range (my price range is "really cheap" ;-) ). But I couldn't help but see the ads for pets, so I glanced through those and came to one for Great Pyrenees puppies. Oh I loved my Pyr, Bailey. He was such a great dog. Everyone respected that dog -- he was huge and was not overly friendly with strangers. And Zeke would love to have another dog to play with. He sometimes seems overwhelmed with all the cats.

But I need a puppy -- even an adorable one -- like I need a hole in the head. I mean here I am bitching about the cost of fixing my car and then I think -- although only for a second, and not really seriously -- about getting a giant breed puppy. Sometimes I wonder about myself.

;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger veleska1970 said...

oh, don't feel bad~~i'm always looking at camera equipment that i know i bloody well CANNOT afford.

but then, what's wrong with windowshopping? just as long as you keep your wallet tucked safely away, it's ok.

:)

8:20 PM  
Blogger General Catz said...

Awww, a puppy! Do you have time for another one?

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home