Friday, January 13, 2006

getting to know indraeek questionaire

  • What time did you get up this morning? I made it out of bed at noon. That was good for me.
  • Diamonds or pearls? I don't really wear either, but like pearls better.
  • What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I have no clue. It's been years.
  • What are your favorite TV shows? Lost is the only show I've watched at all consistantly this fall and winter. I can get engrossed in the various Law & Order's though.
  • What did you eat for breakfast? I had a glass of passionfruit juice around 2 pm. Does that count?
  • What is your middle name? Ellen
  • What is your favorite cuisine? chinese
  • What foods do you dislike? okra, raw tomatoes, seafood/fish
  • Your favorite potato chip? Mike Sell's ripple chips
  • What is your favorite CD at the moment? After Everything Now This (The Church)
  • What kind of car do you drive? ratty, 12 year old geo metro. I swore I'd drive it until it died. I never dreamed it would last this long!
  • Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese (whole wheat bread with extra sharp cheddar)
  • What characteristics do you despise? arrogance, pettiness (I'm prone to them occasionally,ok, sometimes more than occasionally, but I still don't like them)
  • Favorite item of clothing? ummm...shoes. well.... birkenstock sandels and Blundstone clogs. Neither ever worn with socks.
  • If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would like to go? Australia when The Church are touring
  • What color is your bathroom? walls are white. floor is beige. Neither was my choice.
  • What is your favorite brand of clothing? don't really care
  • Where would you want to retire to? haven't thought that far ahead.
  • Favorite time of day? I like early mornings, but am usually just going to bed then. so late night is good. no one bothers me then.
  • Where were you born? Wilmington, Ohio
  • Favorite sport to watch? don't really like to watch sports much. tennis sometimes
  • What laundry detergent do you use? pretty much whatever is on sale
  • Coke or Pepsi? either is fine -- I actually usually get the kroger or other store brand when I buy any
  • Are you a morning person or night owl? night owl
  • What size shoe do you wear? 8 or 9 depends on the brand and type. Most shoes and boots designed to be worn with heavish socks I buy the smaller size because I don't wear socks.
  • Do you have pets? 10 cats. 2 dogs.
  • Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Do I look as if I have any new and exciting news?
  • What did you want to be when you were little? a pony.
  • Favorite Candy Bar? chocolate covered english toffee
  • What is your best childhood memory? playing with my animals
  • What are the different jobs you have had in your life? dishwasher, receptionist, reporter, mail flipper, import logistics stuff
  • What color underwear are you wearing? probably tan
  • Nicknames: eek, eekie, kiabgoa (I've been called lots of other names, but most weren't very complimentary...)
  • Piercing? ears
  • Eye color? blue
  • Ever been to Africa? no
  • Ever been toilet papering? nope
  • Love someone so much it made you cry? no
  • Been in a car accident? yes
  • Croutons or bacon bits? croutons
  • Favorite day of the week? doesn't really matter
  • Favorite restaurant? don't usually go to restaurants. I guess the chinese place down the street
  • Favorite flower? tulips
  • Favorite ice cream? Graeters Mocha Chip
  • Favorite fast food restaurant? don't often go, but when I do it's whatever is easy (when I do go it's because I'm driving somewhere)
  • What color is your bedroom carpet? no carpet
  • How many times did you fail your driver's test? none
  • Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? My credit card just got a pretty good workout at the Church Merch. I could probably max it out there without working too hard.
  • What do you do most often when you are bored? doodle online or listen to music
  • Bedtime? 3 - 5 am usually. I have to start getting to bed earlier.
  • Last person(s) you went to dinner with? Took my niece to lunch/dinner for her birthday
  • What are you listening to right now? "Seen It Coming" from After Everything Now This
  • What is your favorite color? blue
  • How many tattoos do you have? 1
  • Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I don't know. And I'm too lazy to ponder it too much

There you go. Now you know all about me. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger General Catz said...

10 cats? wow! thanks for posting this stuff, it's fun to read. I wouldn't mind going with you to Australia to see the Church. I wouldn't go to see U2, go figure.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home