Tuesday, January 10, 2006

ok, this is starting to get old

Went out to toss some trash this evening and guess what lovely sight awaited me? Yep. Some little fucker smashed yet another window out in my car.

There's NOTHING in the damned car. Why break into a crappy little car that has NOTHING to steal? Ugh. And the damned thing is right under a light so the fucking imbecile can see there isn't anything to take. That does actually give me a little satisfaction though -- and I have to take it where I can get it right now.

Ah, well, at least the jerk only broke the little window behind the one that rolls down in the rear door, so that's not too horrible in the practical sense. It's just so damned irritating.

I'm thinking that perhaps the spot I get for parking isn't so hot. Seems to me that being right under a light, but behind the garage so it's hidden from the house may make it a more attractive target instead of a less attractive one. What makes that irritating is that I have a van I haven't drive in two or three years that is currently residing in that garage (which is my brother's), while my brother's van and my car are parked outside.

I think I'm going to tell my brother that if he wants the damned van he can assume ownership, including insurance and registration, but that I would rather get rid of it, put his van in the garage and park my car where his van is currently. I think it would make it a less attractive target for the idiot car window smashing thieves. At any rate it would allow me to get rid of the expense of keeping a vehicle I'm never going to use.

1 Comments:

Blogger General Catz said...

what a shit. the only car i ever had broken into was the oldest, crappiest one i had. you gotta wonder about these thieves and what they're thinking.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home