Wednesday, December 13, 2006

'cause everyone else is doing it!



Yep. I too just had to post a pic of the Bay City Rollers.

A couple (maybe a few by now) weeks ago I noticed a flurry of BCR mentions and even photos and I commented on it on a few peoples' blogs. So I'm jumping on the bandwagon and posting a BCR photo here too!

I still can't quite figure out why in the world they wore those bloody awful high water pants though. I don't recall them (the pants) ever being in fashion anywhere. Does anyone remember those as ever being considered cool?

2 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

Yes, I'm one who is guilty of posting a photo of them. I sure can't remember anyone else wearing such things :).

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pants frighten me.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home