Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cake Wrecks

July seems to have gotten by me before I could write much here (mostly because I'm a slacker), but I thought I'd finish off the month by introducing you to a most amazing blog -- Cake Wrecks.

The blog's description/subtitle is "When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong" and I'll tell you, they certainly get that right. It's a whole blog full of train wrecks -- only in cake form!

Click Here.

I actually quite like this cake. An Acid Cake -- faaaarrr ooouuttt, maaaannn!



And a link to the post of this cake.

3 Comments:

Blogger General Catz said...

I get flashbacks just looking at that cake!

12:10 PM  
Blogger veleska1970 said...

i just have one word: YIKES.

9:26 PM  
Blogger jafabrit said...

That cake is wild, and I had fun looking at the link.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home