Sunday, July 22, 2007

I didn't want to be that unique...

Funny how SK's blogs such as today's seem to make everyone so happy -- everyone except me. I mean I couldn't help but smile as I read it -- it was incredibly sweet, loving, and exuded contentment. And the Kilbey erotica...you have to get a kick out of that (I bet his rankings would go up if his description included "literary erotica!"). But by the time I got to the end a wave of overwhelming sadness washed over me and is still lingering. Usually I re-read the blog a time or two, but I doubt I'll ever read this particular one again. I don't want to feel that feeling again.

I've been checking the comments to see if anyone else seems to have a similar reaction, but no such luck. I guess I'm the only one. Lovely.

2 Comments:

Blogger veleska1970 said...

oh, eek, i'm sorry his blog on this day made you feel so lonely. sweetie, i've been there too many times to mention and i know it is NOT NICE.

i'll keep you in my thoughts and send some good vibes your way that hopefully soon that will be eliminated. :) nobody should have to be alone.

3:29 PM  
Blogger snowfaller said...

Well, I enjoy blogs like this one, but I wouldn't say it necessarily makes me happy - if you know what I mean.

It is just amazing how great that man is with words. Unbelievable.

The lack of a tour is certainly bringing me down at the moment. Hopefully they will be able to do it next year.

I am definitely becoming more excited by the day for the new SK projects!

Solo work from at least one of the other members? I guess I have a 33% chance of guessing which one.

I'd say who I hope it is but I'd hate to offend the other two. :-)

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home