Wednesday, August 15, 2007

One year ago today

I saw the first of five Church gigs. In some ways it feels as if it's been more than a year...other ways it seems impossible it was only a year ago. I had planned to start posting cool bits that I remember from the tour starting today, but I didn't get around to it. So I'm going to link back to a couple of posts I wrote last year about the first two shows I saw. They aren't comprehensive accounts by any means -- I don't think I will ever manage that -- but it's the best I can do today, so there.

The Indy show

The Cincy show

Now over the next several days I plan to post more of the stuff I remember from those days. I have just been laughing at my memory of the wee morning hours hunt for a hotel room after the Milwaukee show. Who would have thought every freaking room would be booked in Milwaukee?

1 Comments:

Blogger veleska1970 said...

mmmm.....the summer of 2006. yeah, that was a good summer, wasn't it?

thanks for sharing these mem'ries. i'm glad you had such a fun time!!!

anxiously awaiting the next installment...... :) :)

hugz

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home